While the Samsung Galaxy S3 didn’t make it in time for an MWC unveiling, it looks like it might be shown off next month instead. According to the folks over at ZDNet Korea who managed to gain confirmation with Samsung’s marketing and advertising agency, Cheil Worldwide – the phone is going to be launched in April. Apparently Cheil Worldwide is planning a huge campaign in the UK, which happens to be one of Samsung’s initial launch markets. Also, the focus of the ad blitz is said to be this year’s summer Olympics – London 2012.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is said to feature a 4.8″ 1080p HD display, a 1.5GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, a ceramic case, 4G LTE and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. If the report turns out to be true, it’s only going to be around a month of waiting for the Galaxy S3. We’re pretty stoked, are you?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden