Industry insider, Eldar Murtazin seems to have some information concerning the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 – if his yesterday’s tweet is to be believed. According to him, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is finalized and ready for production. Pre-orders of the device from carriers and retailers are also said to be at an all-time high for a Samsung Galaxy phone. And while this isn’t the first time we’ve heard it, his tweet corroborated with previous rumors of a ceramic case.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is rumored to pack a 4.8″ HD display, a quad-core processor and 4G LTE connectivity. As usual, take these rumors as what they are – rumors. We’ll keep you posted if anything official about the phone is announced.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden