Another day, another leak for the Samsung Galaxy S3. This time it’s another alleged press render of the upcoming Samsung device. This time it looks a lot like the one that leaked over the weekend – showing us a physical home button on the device as opposed to the button-less version leaked on Monday. One interesting point to note is that the phone is shown to be running on the current version of TouchWiz instead of the newer version spotted in the leaked PR slide.
We’ve got no way to tell if this is indeed the real deal, or good fake – however, the phone is rumored to be announced tomorrow (highly unlikely, since Samsung would have probably sent out invites to an event by now) so if that turns out to be true we’ll find out soon enough. A purposely leaked image from Samsung? Or just the work of some people who want to stir up some hype? Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for an official announcement.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden