Despite showing off its flagship Xperia S phone earlier this year, it looks like Sony might have even better phones up its sleeves. According to reports online, Sony is planning to release a new, ultra high-end smartphone in June 2012. The phone will pack Qualcomm’s S4 processor which should introduce 4G LTE, better battery life, and improved performance over the S3 processor that Sony has been using.
The “ultraphone” that will use the S4 processor? The LT29i that has been previously identified as the Hayabusa. The phone is also said to feature a 720p display, which trumps the resolution available on Sony’s phones right now. However, there’s a chance that the phone might not be released out of Japan or Korea, so even if it’s released we might not see it on this side of the world. As usual, rumors are rumors until officially announced, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: iPhoto for iOS launched
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-01 Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19 Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27 Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-04 Sony Ends Software Support For A Dozen Android Phones
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update