Great news for users who don’t have a paid account with Spotify. The music streaming service officially announced today that it will be extending the honeymoon period for unlimited free listening. Users can continue to listen to as many tracks as they wish – though it wasn’t mentioned for how long this extension will last. This is good news for freeloaders of the service – perhaps the additional period of free tunes will help convince more people to put down money for a premium account. How many of you are on Spotify free accounts, and what is stopping you from going premium?
Next Story: Nokia Morph patent application submitted
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-03-27: Spotify IPO Expected This Fall
- 2014-03-25: Spotify Premium Is Now 50% Cheaper For US College Students
- 2014-03-24: Nokia MixRadio First Global Music Streaming Service To Launch In China
- 2014-03-23: Apple Spotify Rival Release Possible [Report]