We are more or less conditioned that ATMs should dispense money, but considering how the world now has vending machines that offer fresh fish as well as eggs, it is not too far fetched to think that an ATM can dispense cupcakes, too. Yes, you heard me right – a bakery known as Sprinkles in Los Angeles decided that deploying cupcakes via an ATM is going to be the next best thing, hence coming up with the first cupcake ATM in the world. Sprinkles’ 24-hour kiosk will be able to offer cupcakes that are baked daily, and while it has locations in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Palo Alto, and Washington DC, LA seems to be the only place that has the cupcake ATM. Perhaps if the craze catches on, you will be able to see it mushroom elsewhere.
Next Story: Microsoft 3D transparent desktop
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors