Could the rumors about the HTC One X arriving on Sprint be true? Sprint has just sent out invitations to the media for a “collaboration event” between it and HTC. The event will be taking place in New York City on April 4th. While the invitation seems pretty vague, it does feature some sort of shape in the background resembling a misshapen X (or a T) which seems to hint at the HTC One X. We could probably be reading too much into the graphic, but with previous rumors about the device floating around, and the imminent launch of Sprint’s LTE network, we’re inclined to think that it’s true.
The HTC One X is HTC’s upcoming flagship device and should be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (as opposed to Tegra 3) – unless Sprint opts for the 3G version of the phone. Other features include a 4.7″ display, 1GB of RAM, NFC and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Fortunately for us, April is only a couple of weeks away and we should find out soon enough.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-01-13: HTC Denmark: HTC One X+ Misses Out On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2012-03-28: HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-02-29: HTC One X to launch on Sprint and T-Mobile