Could the rumors about the HTC One X arriving on Sprint be true? Sprint has just sent out invitations to the media for a “collaboration event” between it and HTC. The event will be taking place in New York City on April 4th. While the invitation seems pretty vague, it does feature some sort of shape in the background resembling a misshapen X (or a T) which seems to hint at the HTC One X. We could probably be reading too much into the graphic, but with previous rumors about the device floating around, and the imminent launch of Sprint’s LTE network, we’re inclined to think that it’s true.
The HTC One X is HTC’s upcoming flagship device and should be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor (as opposed to Tegra 3) – unless Sprint opts for the 3G version of the phone. Other features include a 4.7″ display, 1GB of RAM, NFC and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Fortunately for us, April is only a couple of weeks away and we should find out soon enough.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, HTC One X, Sprint,
- Seen at: techcrunch