So there has been quite a bit of rumors that has suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be arriving on Sprint’s network, and thanks to the folks at S4GRU (who are apparently pretty connected with Sprint’s insiders) who received a tip from Sprint’s Product Development division, it looks like the Galaxy Nexus along with the LG Viper will be hitting the shelves come 15th of April! This seems to coincide with the various rumors that have been floating about for some time now, and not to mention the recent FCC stop of the Galaxy Nexus with Sprint’s radios on board also seems to suggest that a mid-April launch date is very likely.
Unfortunately due to Sprint’s limited LTE infrastructure, the Galaxy Nexus will not be launched with LTE turned on, but will instead rely on eHRPD, a protocol that will allow the phone to switch between 3G EVDO and 4G LTE connectivity seamlessly. In any case while the source might seem credible, we’ll still take this with a grain of salt for now until more details have been revealed.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2012-04-03 Samsung Galaxy Nexus training slides from Sprint leaked
- 2012-03-02 Sprint Galaxy Nexus arriving in April?
- 2012-01-09 Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE confirmed for Sprint
- 2011-10-21 Sprint Galaxy Nexus coming soon?
- 2011-06-15 LG Q, Motorola Sunfire, Samsung Chief and LG Optimus B information from Sprint ID pack leak