We do know that Square Enix will be rolling out Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for the Nintendo 3DS later this summer, opening up a totally new genre in the world of RPGs by offering a rhythm-based gameplay as you crawl through dungeons and explore new worlds. Could it have anything to do with the currently unknown project that has a video with a header, ‘Secret Title 2012 Summer‘? Perhaps, but the video does not really reveal too much in terms of information, although it does show off bits of conceptual art. Do you think this will be a social game, or will it be one that targets forever alones?
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09: School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01: Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility