Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) players should be excited to know that a massive update is headed their way next month. The new content patch, called Legacy, will have several major benefits and a large number of smaller updates that should affect the gameplay for everyone. The main new features include a new warzone – Novare Coast and operation – Explosive Conflict, located on the planet Denova; and a new flash point named The Lost Island.
The game also adds new abilities, races, unlocks, and powers from others in their family of created characters. Textures will also be updated, advanced UI customization will be possible, and there will be tons of new armor, weapons and additional features. If you’d like to find out more, just head here to check out a transcript of the entire SWTOR guild summit which has information about the Legacy patch as well as a Q&A session with the game’s developers. Expect the Legacy update to arrive in April.
Next Story: Apple ticked off by an early new iPad review?
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model