Playing Blizzard’s RTS, StarCraft 2, requires quite a bit of skill especially when it comes to strategies like utilizing the terrain to your advantage, kiting enemy units and also micromanaging your forces. Unfortunately it’s not a set of skills that many people are good at, but lucky for you guys Blizzard plans to help you out by releasing a custom game called StarCraft Master.
As the name might have implied, the game will be a custom StarCraft II map that will teach players the skills they need in order to “master” the game. The game will include 30 challenge scenarios which are described as “fiendish”, and will challenge the player’s ability to kit units, manage incoming damage, maximizing abilities and controlling a variety of different units in order to obtain a victory.
It sounds like a good idea, so if RTS games have never really been a forte of yours, you might be interested in checking it out. Blizzard is expecting to release the custom map in a few days’ time, so be sure to look out for it in the Featured section of the Custom Game interface.
Next Story: ARCHOS Arnova G3 tablets leaked
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-29: Watch StarCraft 2 Played From A Professional's Perspective
- 2013-07-23: StarCraft 2 Gets XP Bonus And Unlocked Races As Part Of Anniversary Celebration