Earlier today we reported that the Huawei Prism was spotted at the FCC and appeared to be headed T-Mobile’s way. Unfortunately the FCC filing only gave us an outline of the design and thanks to the good folks at TmoNews, they have managed to get their hands on what appears to be a press shot for the device which will most likely be used upon its release. We suppose it’s not a bad looking device, but apart from the leaked photo, the specs of the Prism still remain somewhat of a mystery.
What we do know, and what has been reported on in the past, is that the Huawei Prism will feature HSPA connectivity, microSD card support and a 1,400mAh battery, but beyond that we can’t be sure about its processor speed, camera, memory, Android version, etc, but we can only assume that more details will be revealed as it gets closer to its release.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2013-03-04: Huawei Prism II For T-Mobile Spotted
- 2012-05-03: T-Mobile announces Huawei Prism for $20 on contract, arriving at Best Buy 6th May
- 2012-05-01: T-Mobile to launch Huawei Prism come 6th May?
- 2012-03-08: T-Mobile Prism visits the FCC