Unlike its higher-end siblings, the Nokia Lumia 800 and 900, the Lumia 710 isn’t exactly the most unique or eye-catching in terms of design, but if you’re looking to make your Lumia 710 stand out from the crowd, then perhaps tattooing your phone might be a good way to start.
It seems that a tattoo artist, Simon Templeman, over in London has found a way to tattoo artwork onto your phone, and before you go off thinking that he will be puncturing your Lumia 710 with needles, think again as this is achieved through a special technique developed by him which uses a finely tuned air brush, ultimately resulting in a needle and ink effect of a tattoo.
The design tattooed onto your phone is permanent thanks to the use of special lacquer layers, but Simon is currently working on a laser technique that will actually burn the image onto your phone, without damaging it we hope! The cost of getting a tattoo for your phone is significantly cheaper than a real tattoo, and Simon is currently charging £40 per design, although that price might increase depending on the design’s intricacy. Head on over to his website for more info.RELATED
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- McDonald's Happy Table Turns Your Smartphone Into Digital Playgrounds
- Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- Google Improves Gmail Mobile Web To Adopt Gmail 2.0 for iOS UI
- Polytron Transparent Smartphone Display Prototype
- Follow: lumia 710, Nokia, tattoo,
- Seen at: conversations.nokia