Unlike its higher-end siblings, the Nokia Lumia 800 and 900, the Lumia 710 isn’t exactly the most unique or eye-catching in terms of design, but if you’re looking to make your Lumia 710 stand out from the crowd, then perhaps tattooing your phone might be a good way to start.
It seems that a tattoo artist, Simon Templeman, over in London has found a way to tattoo artwork onto your phone, and before you go off thinking that he will be puncturing your Lumia 710 with needles, think again as this is achieved through a special technique developed by him which uses a finely tuned air brush, ultimately resulting in a needle and ink effect of a tattoo.
The design tattooed onto your phone is permanent thanks to the use of special lacquer layers, but Simon is currently working on a laser technique that will actually burn the image onto your phone, without damaging it we hope! The cost of getting a tattoo for your phone is significantly cheaper than a real tattoo, and Simon is currently charging £40 per design, although that price might increase depending on the design’s intricacy. Head on over to his website for more info.
Next Story: Steampunk Portal gun is impressive
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-02-04: T-Mobile's Nokia Lumia 710 Will Be Missing Windows Phone 7.8 Update [Updated]
- 2012-06-28: Nokia Lumia 800 and 710 get WiFi Hotspot feature in latest update
- 2012-06-22: Nokia confirms Tango update for Lumia 710, 800 on the 27th of June
- 2012-06-19: Dark Knight Xpress-On cover for the Lumia 710 on T-Mobile
- 2012-06-08: Nokia Lumia 710 could be getting in on the Batman action as well