Just what can you do with your Web browser? Well, apart from surfing the Internet and checking your emails, you might want to check out team Lab Music beta – this is a Chrome browser-based music collaboration app. Currently, the app remains in its early stages, although they do have the current theme of “Happy Birthday” playing. The main objective of team Lab Music beta would be to help connect people for quick online jam sessions. For those who want to kick off an impromptu jam session, all you need to do is install the app and hook it up to your Twitter account, and you are good to go. Subsequently, you are able to invite another 9 friends to join your room, where each of them is able to select a different instrument. The sounds all hail from actual recordings of instruments, and if you want some action thrown into the mix, use a Mac – as the sounds there are created by using the built-in drop sensor. Literally speaking, you are able to shake your computer just to jam.
Next Story: LG A540-T/D 3D notebook launched
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Xbox Music Web-Based Version Reportedly Launching Next Week