We’ve previously heard rumors about the new iPad featuring 1GB of RAM, well thanks to some folks online who managed to get their hands on the tablet we’ve got confirmation on the tablet’s internals. According to Geekbench results, the new iPad has got 1GB of RAM, and has its A5X processor clocked to 1GHz – the same speed as the A5 processor used in the current iPhone and iPad 2. Not surprising, seeing how the main improvement of the new iPad over the iPad 2 is in its graphical capabilities.
For those of you interested in more benchmark results, head over to Tinhte.vn for a lot more figures. The new iPad hits the stores in just a few days, be sure to look out for our complete review after that.
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2012-03-19 The new iPad – over 3 million sold
- 2012-03-15 Infinity Blade 2 updated for the new iPad
- 2012-03-15 The new iPad gets the teardown treatment
- 2012-03-15 Apple ticked off by an early new iPad review?
- 2012-03-07 The new iPad officially launched