TweetDeck, one of the world’s most popular Twitter clients has just received a major update that introduces a whole bunch of new features to the app. Users can now preview media (images and video) from within a column, underneath the related Tweet. The update also brings improved list management, the ability to edit and delete lists from within the app, and a dedicated Lists button. There are also two new sections now, like the Twitter web UI, Activity and Interactions can be highlighted to make following your favorites and reading Tweets easier to do.
Oh, and the “RT” retweet option that was removed in a previous version of the app has been brought back. TweetDeck users should automatically receive the notification to update the app on Windows, Mac and Google Chrome, and new users can download TweetDeck from the TweetDeck website. Let us know what you think of the new update.
Next Story: Gmail glitch hits Android smartphones
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation