Back in the day, owning an Apple device made you hip and cool automatically, no two ways about it. Fast forward to today, everyone and their pet dog own a device from Apple, or at least, that is what it feels like. Carrying an iPhone is no longer something to be curious about, and so are spotting MacBooks in public as are iMacs at home. Well, this is a testament to Apple’s products as well as the kind of marketing machine that they have, as it makes sense that no matter how great your form is, solid function needs to be followed through. Urbanears is pleased to work with Apple to release their Apple exclusive Medis Plus, where this sleek and fashionable in-ear headphone boasts of EarClick technology that is capable of delivering maximum comfort and fit. With EarClick technology, it will ensure that the ear piece is anchored securely into place so that you will be able to experience a comfortable and firm fit at all times. Since this is an Apple exclusive, it goes without saying that the Medis Plus features a “Made for iPod, iPhone & iPad” certified microphone and remote. You can pick it up in tomato or black for $60 a pop.
Next Story: AOL Instant Messenger to be shut down?
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court