All right, vending machines are starting to get more and more interesting these days, and what we have here is a vending machine which dispenses farm fresh raw milk. Of course, yesterday we looked at a hand-cranked vending machine that worked in case of a power failure in an emergency, while other past “luminaries” include one that popped out fresh eggs, fresh bananas, fresh fish…and cupcakes to wash it all down as a sweet finish. The particular model that we will talk about today is distributed in France by Direct Lait, where each liter of fresh milk is sold for $1.30 a pop. To make the entire process cuter, so to speak, each time some milk is dispensed, it will play a familiar sound of bovine bliss. Watch the video above, and leave a comment as to whether it is “moo-ving” enough for you or not.
Next Story: Boxie DIY robot is cute as a button
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-02-11: Crack Pipe Vending Machine Installed In Vancouver, Canada
- 2014-01-12: Burritobox Launches Burrito-Making Robots
- 2013-07-29: Automated Wine Bar Serves You Drinks After Smartcard Transaction
- 2013-07-24: Strongbow Interactive Vending Machine