Verizon announced today in a press release that it will be enhancing its FiOS TV services with the aid of certain Veveo technologies for improving search across TV, phones and tablets. Veveo’s search technology will enable features such as personalized search recommendations and the ability to rate new content based on personal relevance, making it easier for FiOS TV customers to discover new shows that might interest them.
With better search results and recommendations, users will spend less time looking for content to watch and spend more time watching it instead. It wasn’t mentioned when this technology will be integrated into FiOS TV, but it should make life better for folks who have no idea what to watch.
Next Story: Official TED app for Android released
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon