Verizon announced today in a press release that it will be enhancing its FiOS TV services with the aid of certain Veveo technologies for improving search across TV, phones and tablets. Veveo’s search technology will enable features such as personalized search recommendations and the ability to rate new content based on personal relevance, making it easier for FiOS TV customers to discover new shows that might interest them.
With better search results and recommendations, users will spend less time looking for content to watch and spend more time watching it instead. It wasn’t mentioned when this technology will be integrated into FiOS TV, but it should make life better for folks who have no idea what to watch.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: Verizon,