There has been much talk about Apple’s upcoming refresh of their MacBook Pro models, with rumors claiming that both the 13” and 15” MacBook Pro laptops are expected to be redesigned in the slimmer and thinner style of the MacBook Air. While we’re not sure how the final product will actually look like, it certainly seems that a refresh is imminent as there have been reports from multiple authorized resellers that reveal the 15” MacBook Pro models are out of stock.
This could be an indication that Apple is ramping down its production of the current generation of 15” MacBook Pros in favor of the upcoming refresh. Assuming the earlier rumors are to be believed, the 15” MacBook Pros are expected to be made available later this month with Intel’s Ivy Bridge chipset on board. The 13” models will be refreshed later in June while the 17” MacBook Pros will be seeing a refresh by the end of the year.
We guess since we’re already in the second week of April, we don’t have to wait too long to see if the rumors pan out. So, who’s looking forward to this year’s MacBook Pro refresh?RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: Macbook Pro,
- Seen at: appleinsider