The Mercedes-Benz G Class might not be the best looking Benz out there in the market, but it certainly has not reached the end of the road. Yet. The 2013 model has just been unveiled, and the overall look certainly resembled its great ancestor all those years ago – from 1979, to be exact. However, the inside of the G Class has certainly kept up with the times, sporting a completely revamped interior, spanking new technological updates, as well as a totally new G63 AMG variant to tease your senses. Folks living in the US can part with their money for the standard 2013 G550 model or new 2013 G63 AMG, although those living overseas will have more options including a diesel version.
US models will come with a color display and new round dials that are located in the main instrument cluster. As for the rest of the standard features, those comprise of the latest COMAND infotainment system that boasts of mbrace2 connectivity, in addition to a navigation system and Internet access. Underneath the hood lies a powerful 5.5-liter V-8 from its predecessor, deliver 388 horses and 391 pound-feet of torque. You will need to wait until this August to see the Mercedes-Benz G Class in showrooms across America.
Next Story: Spotify Play Button
- 2014-03-06: Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- 2014-03-06: Google’s Projected Mode System Could Feature In Mercedes Benz Cars
- 2014-03-03: Mercedes-Benz To Add Android Support When Google's Car Infotainment System Is Ready
- 2014-01-07: Mercedes-Benz To Add Nest Thermostat Control In Vehicles
- 2013-07-30: Mercedes-Benz Wants To Use Google Glass To Provide A Seamless GPS Experience