Google has implemented a bit of old technology to make your interaction with its Android-based Play Store a bit better. Now, if you have any problem that is to do with an issue while you are in the Store, you can take advantage of the company’s newly implemented 24/7 phone support system. The operators there can only help if your problem is related to the Google Play Store and are not meant for helping with hardware issues or software issues with your device. Although the concept of technical support is not new, the idea of implementing it on an internet based web store seems intriguing.
Another twist in this phenomenon is that instead of giving users a number to call, they give you a form to fill up (pictured above) which requires you to fill up your details along with the store-related issues you are facing. And instead of you calling them up, the operators call you up in what is said to be only a few minutes. For now, this interesting service that the online search giant offers is only available in select countries like the US, Canada, UK and Australia. If you don’t live in any of the mentioned countries you will have to send emails to get in touch with them for issues related to the Google Play Store.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: google play store,
- Seen at: droidmatters