The iPad is a great tool for photographers as the tablet would allow them to edit photos on the go without the need for a heavier or bulkier laptop. So if you’re a photographer constantly on the move and wants to edit some photos then and there, M.I.C Gadget has announced their new all-in-one card reader that will be compatible with Apple’s new iPad. According to M.I.C Gadget, the card reader has also been updated from its original version and will now support iOS 5.1
Photographers who are wondering what sort of cards this card reader will support, expect to be able to find support for SD, CF, microSD and thanks to its voltage tweak, it will now be able to support 600X CF cards and Class 10/UHS-I SD cards as well. On top of that it will also come with a USB port. If you’re interested in purchasing this particular accessory for your photography needs, pop on over to M.I.C Gadget’s store where you will be able to pick one up for $32.90.
- 2013-01-03: Square Makes Card Readers Available At Starbucks For $10
- 2012-04-26: M.I.C Gadget announces all-in-one card reader for the new iPad
- 2011-08-19: Phottix Turbo USB 3.0 Ultra Speed Card Reader available
- 2011-08-03: Kingston FCR-H3 USB 3.0 Media Reader launched
- 2011-04-08: Delkin USB 3.0 Universal Memory Card Reader is speedy
- 2011-04-01: Fuuvi camera takes pictures and reads your SD cards