Remember our post on the quadrotor with the machine guns attached to it? Many have speculated that the posting of the video was a tease by Activision about its upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 game which is scheduled for a 1st of May official reveal. It looks like that may very well be the case thanks to several leaked images from Hollywood special effects company, Reel EFX. The images have since been pulled but not before they made their way around the internet.
The photo basically reveals a board where several images of the quadrotor are pictured. It appears to be some sort of storyboard and have some have speculated that we could be looking at in-game footage supplied to the studio for reference. So, what do you guys think? Leaked in-game footage of Activision’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2? Given that the 1st of May isn’t too far off, we guess we don’t have to wait too long before all is revealed.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2012-05-01: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 name and release date confirmed via its website
- 2012-04-30: Leaked Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 pre-order cards "confirms" 13th of November 2012 release date
- 2012-04-24: Alleged Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 box art has been leaked online
- 2012-04-20: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 could be announced May 2nd according to leaked poster