If you are one of the millions who have the famous Rovio game Angry Birds on your phone, you would have heard of its latest installment to the franchise, Angry Birds Space. With regards to the game and its latest “Fry Me To The Moon” update, there seems to be a few rumors floating around the internet. As pictured above, right next to the “Fry Me to the Moon” updated planet is one that is wrapped with paper with only a little bit of it showing. And the rumors are indicating that the pink color planet resembles a donut which is popularly associated with Homer Simpson from the animated series, “The Simpsons”. Naturally there must be a reason why the folks over at Rovio are teasing us with a pig munching on what looks like a donut but as to whether it is Homer’s donut or just another donut remains to be seen and until something official turns up we cannot confirm anything. That said however, how cool would a Simpsons-themed expansion pack be? Let us know what you think with a comment below.
- 2013-05-31 Angry Birds Space Makes It Way Onto Blackberry 10
- 2013-01-11 Angry Birds Space "Splash" Update Now Available
- 2012-11-07 Angry Birds Space now available for Windows Phone 8
- 2012-11-02 Angry Birds Space updated with 10 new levels
- 2012-06-21 Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices