Angry Birds is no doubt one heck of an addictive game which got a refreshing change in gameplay with the release of Angry Birds Space. Unless you’re the type that strives to achieve 3-stars for every level, there’s no doubt that you would have completed the game by now and you’re probably itching for additional content. Fret not as Rovio has heard your cries and has since released an update to Angry Birds Space that will provide gamers with an additional 10 more levels.
These 10 levels are expected to be a lot more challenging and will feature orbiting pigs in space! Also as a thank you to iOS users, Rovio has included 20 free eagles that will be included in the update, and will also be providing an additional eagle a day just for iOS users. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any perks offered to Android users but the general update will apply for both platforms anyway. Head on over to the iTunes App Store (HD version for the iPad) or Google Play to get the latest version of the game.
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- 2012-06-21: Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices
- 2011-09-09: Rovio may be seeking partnership with Angry Birds theme park in China