Angry Birds is no doubt one heck of an addictive game which got a refreshing change in gameplay with the release of Angry Birds Space. Unless you’re the type that strives to achieve 3-stars for every level, there’s no doubt that you would have completed the game by now and you’re probably itching for additional content. Fret not as Rovio has heard your cries and has since released an update to Angry Birds Space that will provide gamers with an additional 10 more levels.
These 10 levels are expected to be a lot more challenging and will feature orbiting pigs in space! Also as a thank you to iOS users, Rovio has included 20 free eagles that will be included in the update, and will also be providing an additional eagle a day just for iOS users. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any perks offered to Android users but the general update will apply for both platforms anyway. Head on over to the iTunes App Store (HD version for the iPad) or Google Play to get the latest version of the game.
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2013-10-31 Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- 2012-06-21 Rovio launches free version of Angry Birds Space for iOS devices
- 2011-09-09 Rovio may be seeking partnership with Angry Birds theme park in China