As most of you guys are probably aware of by now, both Apple and Samsung have been battling it out rather fiercely in the courts, with each entity accusing the other of infringing upon their patents. Perhaps the courts have had enough of the constant back and forth between both companies and have since ordered to attend a settlement conference which will hopefully and finally bring this patent war to a close. Both companies have expressed their interest and agreement to participate in the conference and the meeting is expected to take place within 90 days. However this is not to say that either company is not prepared for the settlement conference to fail. It has been revealed that both companies are still working to narrow their case down for a trial which has been scheduled for the 25th of August. Hopefully both parties will be able to work something out by then.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]