Apple continues to sell stuff out as long as a product bears its name and the now famous bitten off logo. It does not matter whether it is selling tablets or smartphones, the company from Cupertino which the late Steve Jobs resurrected from the brink of death can even sell you a stone and charge you an arm and a leg for it, without incensing anyone in the process. Having said that, we announced that Apple will hold its Worldwide Developers Conference later this June 11th to June 15th, and it is no surprise to hear that the even was sold out in just a couple of hours earlier this morning – shaving off a good 8 hours off year’s record breaking 10 hour sellout.
Apple opened up its ticket sales at 8:30am EST on its WWDC website, and by the time 10:30am rolled around, there was a notice posted up, saying, “Sorry, tickets are sold out. We’ll be posting videos of all our sessions shortly after the conference, so everyone can take advantage of the great WWDC content for free.” Do you think that there will be scalpers out there who want to take the opportunity to make a quick buck out of the situation?
Next Story: Mikasa battery-powered portable X-ray machine
- 2014-04-03 WWDC 2014 Confirmed For June 2 to June 6
- 2014-03-02 New Apple TV Might Not Be Around The Corner
- 2013-06-10 WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- 2013-06-07 iOS 7 Banners Spotted At Moscone West
- 2013-06-07 Apple Reportedly Signs Deal With Sony For iRadio Ahead Of WWDC
- 2012-06-11 New MacBook Pro photos leaked
- 2012-05-30 Apple to Demo New TV OS at WWDC Next Week
- 2012-05-14 Apple iCloud upgrade to include photo-sharing features