Set for an unveiling next week in Milan during DesignWeek 2012, Notebook Italia has managed to get their hands on ASUS’ upcoming N-series of laptops: the N46, N56 and N76, all of which are expected to replace last year’s N45, N55 and N75 models respectively. Unlike its predecessors, this year’s N-series from ASUS will be a departure in terms of its design, most noticeably the speaker grills of the laptops which will now pretty much cover most of the keyboard.
The speakers used will be utilizing Bang & Olufsen’s “ICEPower” technology and will have some models come bundled with ASUS’ own Sonic Master subwoofer. As far as hardware is concerned, the laptops are expected to be powered by Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors, feature an NVIDIA GeForce GT635M discrete graphics card and will support up to 8GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. No word on pricing or availability yet, but we expect ASUS to divulge some of those details next week. In the mean time, Notebook Italia has detailed the specs of the N56, the 15.6” model, so pop on over for more info.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC