Bang & Olufsen has never really been known for putting out affordable products.In fact even their latest range of BeoPlay devices which are supposedly cheaper can still be considered expensive and out of reach for many. In any case if you’ve got about $3,000+ to spare and you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on the BeoPlay V1 TV, you will be pleased to learn that the device will be launching come 5th of May, but not before photos of the upcoming device have managed to make its rounds on the internet ahead of its launch.
Pictured above is the BeoPlay V1 TV, a new series of televisions by Bang & Olufsen under their more “affordable” BeoPlay range. The V1 TV will be available as the V1-32 or V1-40, with the numbers at the back representing the screen size (32″ and 40″ respectively). They are expected to include DLNA functionality, five HDMI ports, a single USB port and integrated 5.1 surround system. The BeoPlay V1-32 and V1-40 are expected to retail for €2,399 (~$3,149) and €2,899 (~$3,806) respectively.
- 2013-04-10: Bang & Olufsen Unveil BeoPlay H3 And H6 Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Next-gen In-Car Audio System Concept Revealed By B&O, Audi And Fraunhofer IIS
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-11-06: ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers