A few days ago, it was reported that there was a possibility of Amazon working on a front-lit e-reader. Well it looks like the idea of a front-lit e-reader is one that is shared by both Amazon and Barnes & Noble as Nate from The Digital Reader has managed to get his hands on a photo of a signage expected to go up Barnes & Nobles stores for front-lit Nook (although they’re calling this technology “GlowLight”. Rumors of such a device have been floating about for a while, but unfortunately details such as pricing or availability are not clear at the moment. Nate has learnt that it will be a Thursday launch, suggesting that we could be looking at a launch later today, or it could be next week. Either way we will be keeping our eyes peeled so stay tuned for more updates!
Next Story: Sony's SmartWatch can be yours for $150
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued