If you were on the fence regarding the Street Fighter X Tekken game for either the PlayStation 3 or the PlayStation Vita, Capcom has recently released an 8 minute long story trailer that will hopefully get you more into the game. The company has also revealed more details regarding the cross-platform play feature. Basically for those unfamiliar, this will allow PlayStation 3 owners to compete against PlayStation Vita owners in online play, giving Street Fighter X Tekken gamers a wider pool of opponents to square up against.
Capcom has also revealed that if you were to buy both the Vita and PS3 version of the game, the DLC with the 12 additional characters will be available free of charge on the PS3 version. The PlayStation Vita version of the game is expected to be made available in the fall of 2012, until then, if you’ve got 8 minutes to spare you should probably check out the story trailer above. Additional screenshots of the game are available at Capcom’s website via the source link below.
Next Story: Diablo 3 Barbarian class gets detailed
- 2014-03-10: Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24: Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21: Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-01-24: Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2012-07-31: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for 360/PS3 arriving tomorrow
- 2012-07-26: Street Fighter X Tekken girl's only cover revealed
- 2012-07-23: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for Steam delayed
- 2012-06-21: Screenshots and artwork for Street Fighter X Tekken on iOS revealed
- 2012-06-14: Street Fighter X Tekken arriving on iOS devices this summer