If you were on the fence regarding the Street Fighter X Tekken game for either the PlayStation 3 or the PlayStation Vita, Capcom has recently released an 8 minute long story trailer that will hopefully get you more into the game. The company has also revealed more details regarding the cross-platform play feature. Basically for those unfamiliar, this will allow PlayStation 3 owners to compete against PlayStation Vita owners in online play, giving Street Fighter X Tekken gamers a wider pool of opponents to square up against.
Capcom has also revealed that if you were to buy both the Vita and PS3 version of the game, the DLC with the 12 additional characters will be available free of charge on the PS3 version. The PlayStation Vita version of the game is expected to be made available in the fall of 2012, until then, if you’ve got 8 minutes to spare you should probably check out the story trailer above. Additional screenshots of the game are available at Capcom’s website via the source link below.
Next Story: Diablo 3 Barbarian class gets detailed
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA