Are you looking forward to playing Crytek’s Crysis 3? While the game has yet to receive an official announcement, there have been several hints to indicate that an announcement could be imminent. For starters, Swedish magazine, GameReactor, has teased the cover of its next issue set for the 16th of April with an exclusive announcement. The teaser art has revealed a city-themed backdrop with a Nanosuit pattern, similar to the one worn by your character in the game.
On top of that, Origin might have also leaked the cover of the game in a listing (screenshot available here) that shows three different versions of the game: Limited Edition for the Xbox, Limited Edition for the PC and a digital download for the PC. The cover also revealed the protagonist in the game wielding a bow and arrow, suggesting that such a weapon could be available for use during gameplay.
Earlier job listings and with Crytek’s GM, Nick Button-Brown stating that an “absolutely fantastic” project announcement would be revealed later this month have also pointed to the imminent launch of the highly-anticipated game. Either way we will be keeping our eyes peeled, so remember to check back with us on the 16th of April for the details!RELATED
- Fallout 4 Could Be In The Works, According To Leaked Casting Call Documents
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Follow: crysis 3, crytek,
- Seen at: vg247