DEMO Spring 2012 conference returns to the Hyatt Regency Silicon Valley, April 17-19 and features new technology launches ranging from concept to market-ready. Come to DEMO and See it Live!
What is DEMO?
DEMO is the launchpad for emerging technology and trends. A hand-selected group of new products are introduced to global press; investors; corporate acquirers and IT buyers. Companies like: VMware, Palm, Skype, Google, EA, Microsoft, IBM, Nokia and Citrix are some of the companies over the past 20 years who have launched new products at DEMO. Learn more: DEMO Launch Successes.
The Tech Ecosystem Unites at DEMO Spring 2012
You’re invited to come and experience the future of innovation, find quality dealflow and network with people from around the world who are likely to change the face of technology in the years to come.
New for DEMO Spring 2012 , the DEMO Scholarship program will deliver untapped sources of innovation to the DEMO Stage. Bootstrapped companies, angel-funded companies, college students and companies targeting the 50+ market will all be there.
We look forward to having you join us at DEMO!
DEMO Spring 2012
April 17-19, 2012
Hyatt Regency Silicon Valley
Follow DEMO on Twitter:
Next Story: Kik Rolls out Update for both Android and iOS
- 2013-07-18 DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25 Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28 Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12 The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28 Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19
- 2011-08-08 DEMO - The solid choice for non-stop innovation
- 2011-03-01 Swivel: Virtual Dressing Room
- 2011-02-28 DEMO 2011, the best startups are presenting now
- 2011-02-28 ecoATM: Recycle your Gadgets and Get Cash
- 2011-01-11 DEMO Spring 2011 - Feb 27- Mar 1, 2011 - Palm Desert