Blizzard launched a Diablo 3 Beta free gameplay weekend which begun last Friday as a beta test for the game that is said to launch on May 15. And while it was riddled with the normal bugs that one can expect from a beta test, the problems didn’t stop up to 300,000 concurrent players from pulling on their armor and leaping into battle. Among the issues which the so-called testers faced were login as well as server errors, the skill UI which was buggy after which there were some other minor bugs which should be easily tweakable. The Beta weekend served its purpose to pave the way to its official release on May 15 by allowing players to level up their characters to 13 and ending the full demo with an epic battle against the Skeleton King. Now that it is over, all testing data will be wiped and players will start fresh after the game launches.
Next Story: Apple’s iCloud Hits 125 Million Users
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works