Diablo 3 is going to be quite the hit game, you can tell for sure, with all the anticipation pent up over the years. We looked at the Barbarian class being detailed last week, and here we are with the unveiling of the Monk class, where it has been described as “holy warriors who believe that the madness and chaos of Sanctuary are destined to be brought into order, and that it is their sacred mission to assist their thousand and one gods in doing so. Arrayed in the fiery colors of Ytar, the fire god, monks draw from their years of intense training and meditation to become masters of melee combat. While proficient with many types of weapons‚ staves, blades, maces and spears, monks have no real need for such crude tools. Their discipline has honed both body and mind into living instruments of divine justice.”
It is time for some Bruce Lee action in Diablo 3 with them monks! I have always favored the monk class, even when I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics, as they offered a decent range of attacks that bordered on the physical and mystical. Which character class will you identify with in Diablo 3 when the game arrives later this May 15th?
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released