Star Trek fans if you’ve ever wanted to learn how to make your own phaser, well, it looks like one guy already did and has since uploaded a video onto YouTube showing it in action. It should be noted that the smokiness in the video was there on purpose in order for users to see the laser coming out of the device.
Given that it was strong enough to burst a balloon, safe to say that if you were to ever embark on creating one for yourself it could be considered as a legitimate weapon that could blind or even lightly burn another person or animal. That’s not to say that it won’t make a pretty cool and legit-looking prop that you can bring with you to cosplay conventions. In any case check out the video above for a demonstration of the phaser in action, or check out the video below if you’re interested in putting one together.
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet