Samsung Galaxy 3 owners, if you’ve felt that your device’s audio was a bit lacking, there are options available for you guys in terms of ports. For starters you have the Beats Audio port that started making its way onto Android devices after HTC started integrating it into their phones, and now thanks to XDA forum member, D3HuM4NiZ3D, you guys will have the option of porting the Dolby Sound Enhancement drivers over onto your devices.
While it is certainly debatable, we’re sure that many can agree that Beats Audio seems to favor the bass more and could be too bass-y for some users. On the other hand, Dolby reportedly will provide users with a better overall sound quality. If that’s the kind of audio quality that you are going for, then perhaps this mod is for you. Unfortunately it seems that the mod was only tested on CyanogenMod 7, so it is not known if it will play nicely with other mods. In any case if you own a Galaxy 3 with CyanogenMod 7 installed, head on over to the XDA forums for the download and details. Remember, proceed at your own risk and always remember to backup your device!
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review