If you enjoy the game of DotA, and if you love Minecraft, then the marriage of the two should be something worth taking a look at. Yup, it seems that just about everything can be recreated in Minecraft these days which is exactly what map maker Zealock did when he recreated a playable version of DotA in the Minecraft universe. The map features creeps, towers, shops, the “secret” shop (that every DotA player knows about) and even buffs for characters. It certainly looks pretty fun, not to mention pretty cute too. So, if you’d like to get your DotA game on in the Minecraft universe, head on over to the Minecraft forums for the details and for the download. In the mean time, check out the videos above and below for a brief demo on the gameplay and what to expect.
Next Story: Is Sony teasing a God of War IV announcement?
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers