Draw Something, the gaming phenomenon that has achieved over 50 million downloads to date across numerous platforms, as well as getting picked up by Zynga in the process, has just received an update for both the iOS and Android platforms. Draw Something is a digital version of Pictionary of sorts, and will at long last, come with an Undo button which will allow you to remove the last brush stroke that you did. Apart from that, the udpate will also deliver more social aspects to the game, enabling one to comment on drawings as well as post your digital masterpieces onto social networks like Facebook and Twitter (only the iOS version gets this in the update). Apart from that, you are also able to save drawings to your smartphone. The ability to leave comments is definitely another avenue to help you feel more attached to your drawing, as you would love to receive plaudits and bouquets, no?
Next Story: Verizon announces new global data plan
- 2013-06-05: OMGPop Shuts Down, Cost Zynga $450k A Day
- 2013-04-12: Draw Something App Might Ends Up As A Game Show
- 2012-11-12: Words with Friends and Draw Something makes its way on Windows Phone
- 2012-06-19: Zynga's Draw Something will be made into a television game show
- 2012-05-07: Draw Something allows advertisers to insert their own guess words