The Dropcam HD Wi-Fi security camera has started to ship, making it Dropcam’s second and most advanced security camera. First introduced to the masses at CES 2012 which happened this past January, the Dropcam HD ought to arrive at your doorstep within 5 to 7 business days, assuming all goes well and you placed a pre-order earlier. Those who have taken a peek at the Dropcam HD in early January would not have noticed that very little has changed since then. The Dropcam HD will be able to record at 30 fps, sporting night vision capability, two-way audio recording and 16x the resolution as compared to the original Dropcam Echo. The live video can be accessed via a cloud service. It has an asking price of $149, which places it competitively among other products that come with a smaller feature set. Hopefully the Dropcam HD Wi-Fi security camera will be able to carve out a niche for itself in this highly competitive market.
Next Story: Giant spy blimp sounds like an oxymoron
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack