Some of you guys might remember games like SimCity, SimTower, SimFarm, and more recently, The Sims. These are games developed by Maxis and where users will be able to “sim”ulate different environments based on the game: a city in SimCity, a tower in SimTower, etc. Now it looks like Electronic Arts could be interested in reviving the Sim franchises by possibly adding one more game to the mix thanks to a recent trademark registration for the SimOcean name. Apart from the registration of the name, there are no other details surrounding the sort of features or gameplay that one might be able to expect from a “SimOcean” game, but for fans of Maxis’ Sim franchise, perhaps the SimOcean name might be one you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Anyone have any idea of what they might be able to expect from it?RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: electronic arts,
- Seen at: gamerant