Ever wondered what it might be like if your favorite computer game characters turned into fashion models? We haven’t, but Square Enix has. The company has recently announced that it has lent some of their characters from Final Fantasy XIII-2 to fashion house, Prada, for an upcoming issue of Arena Homme+ magazine. The characters will be donning Prada’s 2012 Spring/Summer men’s collection as part of their 25th Anniversary celebration of the Final Fantasy series.
The characters that will be featured includes Lightning, Noel, Snow, Sazh and Hope. Fans of the Final Fantasy franchise will probably want to buy the magazine and add it to their collection of memorabilia, which is expected to hit the magazine stands and bookshelves come 12th of April. This will be an interesting cross-over and we can’t wait to see the full collection revealed. So Final Fantasy fans, what do you guys think?RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: fashion, prada,