Ever wondered what it might be like if your favorite computer game characters turned into fashion models? We haven’t, but Square Enix has. The company has recently announced that it has lent some of their characters from Final Fantasy XIII-2 to fashion house, Prada, for an upcoming issue of Arena Homme+ magazine. The characters will be donning Prada’s 2012 Spring/Summer men’s collection as part of their 25th Anniversary celebration of the Final Fantasy series.
The characters that will be featured includes Lightning, Noel, Snow, Sazh and Hope. Fans of the Final Fantasy franchise will probably want to buy the magazine and add it to their collection of memorabilia, which is expected to hit the magazine stands and bookshelves come 12th of April. This will be an interesting cross-over and we can’t wait to see the full collection revealed. So Final Fantasy fans, what do you guys think?
Next Story: Classic game of Snake played using recorders
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2012-07-04: LG Prada 3.0 receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update in Germany and Italy
- 2012-04-04: Final Fantasy characters strut their stuff for Prada's 2012 Spring/Summer collection
- 2012-02-22: Prada unveils leather iPad sleeves for the fashion conscious
- 2011-12-27: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 now available in South Korea
- 2011-12-14: PRADA phone by LG 3.0 officially launched