Sprint marches onwards by playing catch up with Verizon, delivering the Samsung Galaxy Nexus to the masses this coming April 22nd for the standard price point of $199.99, and you can place a pre-order from today onwards if you want to get your hands on one as soon as possible. Sprint hopes to maintain their 4G LTE launch momentum by delivering the Galaxy Nexus, offering a Pure Google experience, running on a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, sporting a 4.65″ HD Super AMOLED contour display and dual cameras which pave the way for video chat. Those who have pre-ordered their Galaxy Nexus will be able to see the smartphone on their doorsteps a couple of days before it hits the market officially.
Bear in mind that the Galaxy Nexus on Sprint will also carry Google Wallet, transforming the smartphone into a wallet thanks to Near Field Communication (NFC) technology that enables you to make purchases safely at over 100,000 participating retailers. To sweeten the deal, Sprint customers who activate a Google Wallet account within a week of activation of their Galaxy Nexus will also be on the receiving end of a $10 instant credit on their Google Wallet account, not to mention another $40 credit within three weeks. [Press Release]RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: Galaxy Nexus, Sprint,