Now this is a rare occurrence, and I am quite sure that those of us who rely a whole lot on Gmail would find it irritating that the email service from Google has experienced some downtime earlier this morning, although Google is well aware of the situation and has looked into the issue which is said to affect less than 2% of the Gmail user base. Don’t feel too bad if you are part of the 2%, since it is still easier to be part of that than winning the lottery. As at 10:24 AM PT, Google issued a statement, saying, “Google Mail service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users in the near future. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change.”
Are you one of the rare few who are still having issues with your Gmail service? This is the time where having another email account from a different service provider comes in handy, don’t you think so?
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-02: Gmail For Android Screenshots Hint At Possible New Interface
- 2014-04-01: Gmail Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary Today
- 2014-03-31: Gmail Shelfie Another April Fool’s Attempt
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker
- 2014-03-25: Gmail Experiment Shows Promotional Emails As Ads