A while back there were reports that Google was attempting to integrate its own social network, Google+, into its products and services, such as YouTube. Now it looks like Google has extended the same integration to their Blogger platform and has recently announced two widgets that allows Blogger users to add a +1 button and a Google+ badge directly onto their website.
The widgets have been added to the users’ Blogger dashboard and will pretty much act as an equivalent to Facebook’s Like feature. This will allow visitors to the site to +1 a certain post, thus showing up in their news feed, or Google+ the entire website, adding the blog to their Circles where they can then receive updates and news regarding the website. Granted that many websites already have the Google+ and +1 buttons (such as yours truly), but we guess Google is now looking to push that service and feature onto Bloggers who might not have been aware or who might not have known how to install the widgets before.
- Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- Liking A Company's Facebook Page Could Potentially Void Your Right To Sue Them
- Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- IRS Might Monitor Social Media To Bust Tax Evaders
- BitTorrent Sync Now Supports Network Attached Storage Devices