Grand Theft Auto 5 has yet to see an official release date. So far there has been a lot of speculation and rumors and alleged leaks, all of which are pointing to pretty much everywhere and anywhere on the calendar. Adding to the speculation is Michael Pachter, an analyst with Wedbush Securities who believes that while a release of the game is slated for the 23rd of October (shortly after BioShock Infinite), he believes that Rockstar could be officially announcing the game itself on June 4th, the day before E3 starts. Speaking to GTTV (skip to the 5:31 mark), he believes that by doing this, not only will Rockstar steal the show but it will be pretty much all that people will talk about during the event. What say you? Without doubt there are plenty of gamers out there who are looking forward to the game, so an announcement at E3 does make some sense, but until we hear the announcement for ourselves, we will take this with a grain of salt.
- 2013-10-30 Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-09-20 GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16 Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2013-08-26 Additional GTA 5 Special, Collector's Edition Details And Screens Emerge
- 2013-07-10 GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles