Guild Wars 2 will be launching soon and what does this guy over at CodeOfficer do? Build a custom Guild Wars 2 gaming rig of course! Yup, pictured above is a painstakingly put together custom gaming rig by John Coppola that took about 200 over hours of hard work before it was finalized. It features a square-ish design with a Guild Wars 2 logo engraved on the side, and as far as the rest of its specs are concerned, it will feature a discrete graphics card in the form of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, a quad-core Intel i5 processor that has been overclocked to a whopping 4.5GHz, 8GB of DDR3 RAM and a 128GB SSD. The machine itself will also feature a liquid cooling system. Pretty cool, huh? If you’d like the complete rundown of its specs, or if you’d like to check out the rest of the photos, head on over to CodeOfficer where you will also be able to get in touch with John should you want a custom rig built for yourself as well.
- 2013-08-23: Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01: ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27: ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14: Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29: Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives