We do know that Microsoft has registered a slew of “Halo Infinity” domains, and as to the kind of plans that Microsoft has for those domains remain to be seen. Here we are with word that Halo 4 will be featured on Game Informer’s May issue cover, and when you flip the magazine open, it will be part of a 14-page extravaganza, all concentrating on nothing but Halo 4 itself. This cover story will be chock full of details concerning the new game, ranging from information on just where the story is headed to hands-on impressions of multiplayer gaming, as well as inside information on Halo’s multiplayer experience.
Not only that, 343 Industries has bared their souls to share a treasure trove of in-game screenshots as well as concept art, showing off new locations within the Halo universe. Do you think that Halo 4 will burn up the video games sales charts when it finally arrives, and does it have the capability of shouldering such a heavy responsibility to live up to the expectations of a rabid fan base?
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-02-28: Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Could Be Released This Year
- 2014-02-28: Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2014-02-13: Halo 2 Anniversary Coming This Year, Says Voice Actor
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-03-11: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2012-12-06: Halo Series Sells 50 Million Units Since 2001. New Game In Early Development
- 2012-07-13: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn live action trailer released
- 2012-05-16: Halo 4 Limited Edition and multiplayer aspect detailed by Microsoft