We do know that Microsoft has registered a slew of “Halo Infinity” domains, and as to the kind of plans that Microsoft has for those domains remain to be seen. Here we are with word that Halo 4 will be featured on Game Informer’s May issue cover, and when you flip the magazine open, it will be part of a 14-page extravaganza, all concentrating on nothing but Halo 4 itself. This cover story will be chock full of details concerning the new game, ranging from information on just where the story is headed to hands-on impressions of multiplayer gaming, as well as inside information on Halo’s multiplayer experience.
Not only that, 343 Industries has bared their souls to share a treasure trove of in-game screenshots as well as concept art, showing off new locations within the Halo universe. Do you think that Halo 4 will burn up the video games sales charts when it finally arrives, and does it have the capability of shouldering such a heavy responsibility to live up to the expectations of a rabid fan base?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase