During the 2012 Beijing Auto Show, Honda unveiled two new concept vehicles – the Concept C and the Concept S. The former is a concept sedan that will be made into an actual car and will be sold in China next year. Details of the vehicle have yet to be unveiled, so all we have to go on for now would be its design alone which appears to have taken some design ideas from the Acura, sporting a rather fierce looking front. The Concept S on the other hand is a bit more interesting and is being targeted at families and unlike the Concept C which will only be available in China, the Concept S will be available globally.
The Concept S will be a hybrid vehicle and does bear a close resemblance to the Toyota Prius V. Then again given the similarity in design between the Toyota Prius and Honda Insight and the fierce competition between both companies, we can’t say that we’re too surprised. Once again, details surrounding the Concept S are unknown at this point in time except that it will be a hybrid vehicle, but we expect additional details to be revealed later on so check back with us for updates.
Next Story: This 4" iPhone mockup looks pretty good
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-23: Honda Looks To Tech To Prevent Speeding Cars From Hitting Pedestrians
- 2014-01-15: Honda Solar Power Compatible EV Charger Developed
- 2013-12-05: Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- 2013-12-03: Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio